Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Muscle Mustang Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» She is coming together
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm by jarhed123

» TCI converter question
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am by dee&joe

» new guy and gal from hialeah
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm by dee&joe

» Pics of the vette
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm by blackout2012

» 03/04 SVT Cobra Steering Wheel
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm by DinoSVT

» London Square Meet 8/16/2013
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:51 pm by madmaxx72

» 2010-12 BOSS lower front valance
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 am by madmaxx72

» New guy from South Beach
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 pm by lobo_loco

» New member from Cutler bay
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:46 pm by lobo_loco

Poll
Top posters
FR1 (74)
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_vote_lcapHead Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_voting_barHead Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_vote_rcap 
antonio1988 (73)
Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_vote_lcapHead Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_voting_barHead Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party I_vote_rcap 
DinoSVT (42)
STEEDALEEN (36)
SonicSVT (31)
RKT SHP (20)
Muscle Stangs of Miami (18)
HG6015 (14)
jarhed123 (13)
classickid57 (12)
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is Dennerz

Our users have posted a total of 434 messages in 140 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:04 am

Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoSVT
Administrator
Administrator
DinoSVT

Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Empty
PostSubject: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

This topic will show who and what a member will bringing to our Anniversary party. This list will be updated daily or when we receive new information. Please contact Luis or Carlos (Dino) and let us know what you will be bringing.

Thanks.

Paper Plates= Omar

Plastic Forks, Knifes and Spoons= (Rukupelo) Dayron

Cups= (Rukupelo) Dayron

Napkins= Chris

Water= Carlos, Celio,

Soda's= Gus Machado, roger

Large Ice chest= (Classickid57) will bring 5 large and small coolers

Ice= Rene, Cobra Transmission

Basketball= HG6015

VollyBall= HG6015

Soccer Equiptment = (Rukupelo) Dayron

Softball equipment= Ayanidys

Cake= Francisco

Other Food= Ayanidys

Bread, Pastels: Joel

Juice for the Kids= Manny

If i am missing something please let me no thanks

Luis/Carlos

Last edited by DinoSVT on Sat May 29, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
classickid57

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:27 pm

5 large and small coolers
Back to top Go down
rukupelo

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:46 am

hello i'm dayron and i will be bringing Plastic Forks, Knifes and spoons.Cups.i also have some soccer equipment for the kids
omar will be bringing the plates we are
omar+4
dayron+3
Back to top Go down
DinoSVT
Administrator
Administrator
DinoSVT

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank you guys for your support! I will keep updating the list as I keep getting new information.

Thanks.

Carlos
Back to top Go down
classickid57

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:37 pm

O.k. Gus Machado Ford will be donating prizes for the raffle, Don't know how much but around $500.00 give or take ......
Back to top Go down
FR1
FR1

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:05 am

classickid57 wrote:
O.k. Gus Machado Ford will be donating prizes for the raffle, Don't know how much but around $500.00 give or take ......

Franky,
Tell Gus Machado to throw a new 5.0 in the raffle, lol!!!!
That's cool that GM is donating to this event.
Back to top Go down
FR1
FR1

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:07 am

I'll bring napkins.
Back to top Go down
HG6015

HG6015

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I'll bring 2 basketballs and 1 volleyball. I'll also bring 3 coke, 3 sprite, and 2 diet coke 2-liter bottles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party   Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Count of Members Bringing Supplies to Anniversary Party
Page 1 of 1