Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Muscle Mustang Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» She is coming together
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm by jarhed123

» TCI converter question
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am by dee&joe

» new guy and gal from hialeah
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm by dee&joe

» Pics of the vette
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm by blackout2012

» 03/04 SVT Cobra Steering Wheel
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm by DinoSVT

» London Square Meet 8/16/2013
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:51 pm by madmaxx72

» 2010-12 BOSS lower front valance
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 am by madmaxx72

» New guy from South Beach
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 pm by lobo_loco

» New member from Cutler bay
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:46 pm by lobo_loco

Poll
Top posters
FR1 (74)
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_vote_lcapJustin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_voting_barJustin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_vote_rcap 
antonio1988 (73)
Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_vote_lcapJustin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_voting_barJustin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area I_vote_rcap 
DinoSVT (42)
STEEDALEEN (36)
SonicSVT (31)
RKT SHP (20)
Muscle Stangs of Miami (18)
HG6015 (14)
jarhed123 (13)
classickid57 (12)
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is Dennerz

Our users have posted a total of 434 messages in 140 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:04 am

Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicSVT

SonicSVT

Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Empty
PostSubject: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:32 pm

I recieved an email from Justin the owner of VMP tuning. He wanted to know if we had any cars that needed to be tuned because he is willing to come down here to the Kendall area for sure FRIDAY 05-28-10. Of course he will only come down for at least 6 cars. I already have 3 guys ready to go so all he would need is atleast 3 more cars. Please I would need to know by MONDAY MAY 24th if anyone on here is interested in getting their cars tuned by Justin.

Call me on my cell: Miguel - (786)499-0990 if you are interested in having your car tuned.
Back to top Go down
SonicSVT

SonicSVT

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:28 am

Sure thing Luis, let me know. This is like a once in a lifetime thing. He usually goes down to mobile mods but never this far south. Its a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
STEEDALEEN

STEEDALEEN

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:47 pm

would it be worth tuning my 2000 v6. All i have done to it is exhaust and intake but it has not been tuned in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
STEEDALEEN

STEEDALEEN

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm

what do you think it will cost
Back to top Go down
SonicSVT

SonicSVT

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:59 am

Justin said the most he can charge would be $450 - $500 to tune a heavily modified car. In this case, STEEDALEEN, it should not be that high. Justins number is (321) 206-9369. Give him a call and tell him you are interested in tuning your car next friday with the group in Kendall/Miami.
Back to top Go down
SonicSVT

SonicSVT

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

Luis wrote:
The other big question is that Justin is a SVT Tunner but does he work with diablo tunners also since most cars have that Flasher

Good question Luis, I dont know if he does diablo. The guys we are taking have SCT. Probably going to have to contact him and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area   Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin from VMP will be tuning in the Kendall area
Page 1 of 1